|Employer||Interior Health Authority|
|Terms||Permanent F/T, Permanent Part Time, Casual, Relief|
Health Records File Clerk:
• Grade 12, and
• One year recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Health Information Processing Clerk:
• Grade 12,
• Medical terminology,
• Ability to type 55+ words per minute, and
• Two years recent related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
Do you have clerical experience? Are you interested in expanding your career opportunities and developing new skills?
If so, Interior Health is hiring Health Information Processing Clerks and Health Records File Clerks in the following communities:
Cranbrook | Fernie | | Kamloops | Kelowna | Nakusp | Nelson | Penticton | Salmon Arm | Trail | Vernon | Williams Lake
We have casual, relief (part time, full time) and permanent (part time and full time) positions available for the following two positions:
1. Health Records File Clerk
2. Health Information Processing Clerk
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.