|Employer||INTERIOR HEALTH AUTHORITY|
Education, Training and Experience:
• Grade 10,
• Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to deal with others effectively.
• Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
• Ability to organize work
• Ability to operate related equipment.
Who Are We Looking For?
The Elkford Health Care Centre in Elkford, B.C. is looking for Casual Cleaners to join their team! We are looking for team members with a flexible schedule who are available to work day, evening, and night shifts (including weekends and holidays as required).
**This is a Casual position. Casual work does not have guaranteed hours and can range from 0-37.5 hours per week on an as-needed basis.**
What Will You Work On?
This position performs housekeeping duties throughout the facility and maintains clean and sanitary conditions in areas such as patien
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Contact Name||Jennifer Diemer|
|Address||5th Floor, 505 Doyle Avenue|