|Employer||Kokanee Springs Resort|
|Start Date||April 21, 2023|
• Two years of experience as a room attendant preferred
• Physical mobility and stamina required
• Ability to follow instruction
• Professional attitude
• Ability to work independently
• Excellent time management skills
• Good organizational skills
• Strong customer service and troubleshooting skills
• Able to work well under pressure
• Highly flexible, with solid
• Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse working environment.
• Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
• Efficiently cleans assigned number of rooms per day keeping within departmental standards.
• Ensures all assigned service areas are always clean and tidy including disposing of all rubbish appropriately.
• Ensures all assigned areas are kept clean, safe, and hygienic.
• Ensures all lost property items left in guest rooms are recorded on the worksheet and handed in to the Manager
• Secures guest rooms, ensuring all doors and windows are closed when room clean is complete.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email
|Contact Name||Gina Medhurst|
|Address||16082 Woolgar Road|