|Employer||Rocteck Products Ltd|
Roctek Products specializes in concrete manufacturing, delivery, installations, and a number of specialty product sales located in Creston, BC. Roctek is recruiting experienced Concrete Truck Drivers with relevant experience immediately.
The candidate must be able to communicate in the English language and must have at least 1 year of experience in Driving a Concrete Truck. Maintain equipment and truck by doing daily Pre and Post trip inspections, have a good sense of accountability and to keep equipment always clean inside and out.
The successful candidate is expected to have the following essential skills; reading text; document use; numeracy; writing; communication; working with others; problem solving; decision making; critical thinking; job task planning and organizing; finding Information; computer use; continuous learning.
• Valid Class 3 Driver's License with a minimum of 3 years driving experience and Air brakes.
• Clean Drivers Abstract.
• Must be able to work flexible hours.
• Must be willing to work outdoors in all weather conditions
• High level of commitment to safety.
• Must be detail oriented and able to follow instructions
• Demonstrated effective communication skills, both oral and written.
• Must we able to work as a team and independently
• Experience driving a concrete truck is a must.
• Transport to and from site
• Adhere to all Roctek’s Products safety and Environmental policies and procedures, while inside and outside truck
• Accurately maintains daily, written records for the purpose of tracking, reporting and documenting maintenance activities
• Responsible for consistent and reliable customer service through delivery. Maintain a delivery service that is a positive, hassle-free experience for Roctek’s customers
• Able to coordinate around the Town of Creston, BC and surrounding areas, to maintain on-time deliveries
• Have a flexible schedule. This position may require an individual to work different shifts and overtime as well be available most weekends
• Understand traffic rules and regulations in a commercial vehicle/truck and be courteous on the road
• Open minded and a quick learner
• Operating a Ready-Mix truck, both in urban areas as well as in tight construction sites
• Performing routine equipment maintenance
• Contributing to keeping the areas in and around the yard clean and hazardous free
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
If this opportunity matches your interest and experience, apply by emailing your resume to Krista@roctek.ca ; note your personal email address on your resume. No phone calls We thank all applicants for their interest in the position. Only those applicants