The Ramada by Wyndham Creston is seeking a Night Auditor to join our team. Hours of work are 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. Must have proficient computer skills in order to train on Property Management System, credit card authorization terminal, phone system and call accounting system. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills when dealing with guests and associates. Ability to balance ledgers, cashouts, receipts, etc. and be accountable for all paperwork, checklists and transactions. Knowledge of basic accounting principles an asset. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Reporting to management, responsibilities and essential job functions include, but are not limited to the following:
* Welcoming and acknowledging every guest with a smile and friendly greeting.
* Performing all night audit procedures according to job description
* Ensuring all current day's sales balance and payments have been properly processed and balance transactions.
* Ensuring all charges and taxes are correctly posted.
* Handle cash and credit transactions
* Proficiently check guests in and out of hotel with professional quality service and changing reservations upon request.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email
|Contact Name||Mary Angus|
|Address||#1 - 1809 Highway 3A|