Who Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a hard working and dedicated Cleaner to fill a Relief Full Time position at the Invermere District Hospital in Invermere, B.C.!
Education, Training and Experience:
• Grade 10,
• Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to deal with others effectively.
• Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
• Ability to organize work
• Ability to operate related equipment.
This position works a rotating schedule that includes day and evening shifts as follows: 06:30 to 14:43, 07:00 to 15:13, 11:47 to 20:00, 06:30 to 14:30, 12:00 to 20:00, 07:00 to 15:00. ** working the hours and rotation of the posted position, this is not flexible**
What Will You Work On?
This position performs housekeeping duties throughout the facility and maintains clean and sanitary conditions in areas such as patient, resident, and client rooms along with washrooms, corridors, hallways, lounges, offices and common areas used by staff, visitors and patients/residents.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.