|Employer||Interior Health Authority|
The Elk Valley Hospital in Fernie, B.C. is looking for a Permanent Part Time Cleaner to join their team! We are looking for team members with a flexible schedule who are available to work day shifts (including weekends and holidays as required) from 09:00- 13:30 and 09:00 to 14:00.
**The successful candidate is responsible for working the hours and rotation of the posted position, this is not flexible**
This position performs housekeeping duties throughout the facility and maintains clean and sanitary conditions in areas such as patient, resident, and client rooms along with washrooms, corrid
Education, Training and Experience:
• Grade 10,
• Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Ability to deal with others effectively.
• Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
• Ability to organize work
• Ability to operate related equipment.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Contact Name||IHA Careers Recruitment|
|Address||505 Doyle Avenue|