|Employer||School District 5 (Southeast Kootenay)|
1. Grade 12 or equivalent
2. Successful completion of a one year program (minimum of 10 months) or equivalent course work
from a recognized course of study in special education. 3. Successful completion of current Popard Autism Training course.
4. Minimum of 180 hours of supervised practicum by an accredited institute in a school setting.
1. Provide support in educational development.
2. Assist in the supervision of students in groups or individually, in communication, socialization, safety and leisure time activities.
3. Provide first alert for accidents or other serious or dangerous situations.,
4. Assist in marking student work and preparing IEP's.
5. Participate in team meetings.
6. May assist in preparing lessons materials, administering medication and preforming other job-related duties.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Contact Name||Heather Hockley|
|Address||802 2nd Ave|