|Salary||$ 21.18 /hr|
Education, Training and Experience:
• Grade 12
• Graduation from a Medical Office Assistant Certificate Program from an accredited Community College
• Two years recent related experience in a health care setting; Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Completion of a 5 minute Typing Test at 40 wpm dated within the past 48 months and must be issued from a valid institution only. (ON-LINE TESTS NOT ACCEPTED)
• Current valid BC Driver's License
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to type at 40 wpm
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others in
We are seeking a Casual Medical Office Assistant to join our at the Waneta Primary Care Centre in Trail! If you are passionate about working in a fast-paced, exciting environment as part of team, this is the opportunity for you! If you hold a Medical Office Assistant Certificate, plus two year's recent experience in a health care setting, a current 5 minute Typing Test 40 wpm or greater and a current valid BC Driver's license....Apply today!
To apply, please submit your application and include:
• A current 5 minute Typing Test 40 wpm or greater completed within past 48 month
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Contact Name||Tealya Vickers|
|Address||505 Doyle Ave|