• Must be friendly and approachable, and passionate about biking and other outdoor sports!
• Experience in a customer service role, previous sports retail/rental experience preferred
• Must be knowledgeable about mountain bikes, ski equipment and/or other outdoor activities and gear
• Ability to multitask in a high energy, fast-paced environment is a must
• Knowledge of the local Fernie trail system an asset
If this sounds like you, come join our highly-skilled, rad team.
This isn’t just a workplace, this is Gearhub!
Can’t live without epic adventures and the outdoors? Do you eat, breathe, and sleep bikes and gear? Join our legendary, local bike shop in the heart of downtown Fernie where you leave work to shred the trails!
Be a part of our high-functioning, award-winning team and show off your skills in a face-paced & customer-focused environment. Work with like-minded people who love biking and skiing as much as you do. Think you can keep up?
We pride ourselves on phenomenal customer service and building authentic relationships. We are an industry-leading store that is constantly growing and if you got what it takes, we want YOU to be a part of our dynamic team.
We are currently looking for 2 persons to join our rental team:
• 1 rental supervisor - Full Time and working 5 days per week
• 1 rental associate - Full Time/Part Time.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities:
• Cover basic front line duties, including POS, sales & rentals
• Take bookings over the phone or by emails
• Welcome customer and set their rentals in a friendly, professional manner
• Provide directions, trail recommendations and general inquiries to customers
• Follow through on tasks given by management promptly
• Direct customers through entire rental process
• Complete a multitude of daily opening and closing duties
• Complete all necessary forms and paperwork in the appropriate manner
• Make efficient use of daily workloads and manage new expectations
• Respond to customer concerns, or direct accordingly
• Monitor completion of daily task list
Please apply online or send us a cover letter and resume at email@example.com or drop one off in person at the shop! 401 1st Ave, Fernie BC.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email or In Person