|Terms||Seasonal F/T Weekends off, or flexible days off to fit your needs. Part time workers will be considered|
|Start Date||Start dates Any time between April 3-24|
- Have a friendly, outgoing and positive attitude.
- Be willing and able to learn new skills quickly.
- Be self-motivated and work safely with limited supervision. Be able to problem solve.
- Be in good physical condition and be able to perform tasks over a full workday.
- Handyman skills and an interest in fixing things is an asset.
- Be willing to learn proper use of a variety of equipment including: golf cart, ride on lawn mower, dump
trailer, leaf blower, trimmer, etc.
- A valid driver’s license is an asset.
This is an outdoor, hands-on position. There are a wide variety of duties with limited repetition. There
are many opportunities to learn new skills and apply past experiences. Work as part of a small team.
Some of the duties the Operations Assistants will perform include:
- Maintain lawns: spring cleanup, irrigation, weekly cutting and trimming.
- Spring cleanup of grounds including leaf collection and tree trimming.
- Maintaining and fixing equipment, buildings, and infrastructure.
- Install and maintain boat docks and swim area.
- Supply trips to various Invermere locations.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email
|Contact Name||Mike DuBois|
|Address||1783 Victoria Avenue|