|Salary||Based upon experience|
|Terms||Permanent Full-Time or Permanent Part-Time|
You will be a product and production specialist while ensuring exceptional customer service is delivered and consistently maintained at every level throughout the department, including, but not limited to, the delivery of high-quality products served by knowledgeable, friendly and efficient staff.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and attributes:
- Have worked a minimum of 5 years as a meat cutter;
- Strong attention to detail;
- The ability to quickly develop positive relationships with others; and,
- A positive attitude.
The duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that top-quality cuts of meat products are available to our customers;
- Ensuring the highest standard of customer service is always provided; and,
- Ensure all customer's concerns are dealt with effectively and efficiently, keeping in line with the store's customer service excellence standards.
Accommodations are available if required.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email, Fax or dropped off at the store.
|Contact Name||George Wood|
|Address||814 Michael Road|