|Employer||School District No. 5|
We are hiring full time temporary Journeyman/women Mechanic in Fernie. visit our website and apply today.
1. Grade 12 or equivalent
2. Valid British Columbia Class 2 Driver’s License with air endorsement
3. Valid British Columbia Journeyman Certification
4. Valid Commercial Transport Mechanic Certification. 5. Automotive Mechanical or Fleet Maintenance Repair Certification. 6. Commercial Vehicle Inspection License.
7. Minimum four years’ experience in the mechanical trade. 8. Some experience in welding and sheet metal fabrication
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
1. Inspect, diagnose, ascertain and repair all district school buses, fleet vehicles, and related
equipment. 2. Responsible for the purchase of mechanical and shop supplies, parts and services. 3. Replace school bus drivers on short notice from time to time.
March 1, 1999
4. During the temporary absence of the supervisor and foreman, assume temporary
responsibility. 5. Provide information to school district of potentially serious and/or dangerous situations. 6. Liaise with community agencies and general contractors. 7. Maintain, clean, service, adjust or repair tools and equipment related to the position. 8. Comply with all codes and regulations related to the position. 9. Perform other job related duties.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Contact Name||Heather Hockley|