|Employer||Frank Rural Residence|
|Salary||$ /hr negotiable, based upon experience|
Seeking independent, reliable & energetic tradesperson for OUTDOOR CONSTRUCTION AND MAINTENANCE
• Successful applicant should have some experience at construction, hard landscaping, and/or woodworking
• Skill level and years’ experience not specified more important to have an enthusiastic learner
• Hours & hourly pay negotiable
• Weekdays and/or weekend work hours flexible, ranging from around 20-35 hours/week
• Commencing immediately, continuing through the fall
• Own transportation would be helpful but not necessary
• Outdoor work only, social distancing required (owners are vaccinated)
Seeking independent, reliable & energetic tradesperson for OUTDOOR CONSTRUCTION AND MAINTENANCE, to work independently, doing light duty construction as well as renovations, at Owner's rural log residence in the Fernie area. Scope of work includes building staining & weatherproofing, brick walkway building & repairs, other hard landscaping (e.g. heavier elements in landscape design such as stones, rocks, patios, gates, and driveways) and assistance in large garden construction and maintenance.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Phone for Details
|Contact Name||Leslie Frank|