|Employer||Radium Golf Group|
|Salary||$ 15.65/hr + gratuities|
|Terms||Seasonal FT / PT / Casual|
No serving experience necessary, just a team player with a positive attitude and willingness to learn!
• Problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Excellence in verbal and written communication.
• Excellent people skills.
• Responsible and trustworthy.
• Attention to cleanliness and safety.
• A service driven individual dedicated to the guest experience.
• Excellent communication and effective listening skills.
• Accepts ownership of organizational goals by exploring different opportunities to add value to
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work with little supervision and maintain high level of performance.
• Proven comfort and experience to interact effectively with all levels of management, guests,
suppliers, members and team members.
• An individual who can make decisions, remain positive and respond to concerns and questions
even when under pressure.
• Serving it Right certified. Food Safe certification an asset.
Staff housing is available.
- Serving it Right
- Must be eligible to work in Canada.
• Adhere to the policies set out by the code of conduct.
• Actively promote Radium Golf Group and Eaglequest while contributing to stellar operation and
financial responsibility through value and loyalty.
• Prepare table with special attention to sanitation and order.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé and Cover Letter Via Email to James Quilley: email@example.com or call 250-270-0338
|Contact Name||James Quilley|