|Employer||School District No. 5|
POSITION: This position is permanent as indicated above .
An employee hired to perform skilled heating, ventilation, air conditioning
and plumbing maintenance work of the school district. A general
expectation that "cross-trade" co-operation will be expected. This
employee is responsible to an assigned supervisor.
HOURS OF WORK: Twelve months per year position.
WAGE RATE: As per C.U.P.E Local 4165 Agreement
DUTIES: As per C.U.P.E. Local 4165 Agreement
QUALIFICATIONS: As per C.U.P.E Local 4165 Job Description
1. Grade 12 or equivalent
2. Valid British Columbia Driver's License
3. Valid British Columbia Journeyman Certification
4. BC Gas Certificate with electrical endorsement
5. Minimum four years' experience in gas fitting
6. Minimum one years' experience in DDC
7. Minimum four years' experience in plumbing
Note: When applying for positions it is the responsibility of the applicant to provide details of their qualifications for the position
All external applicants are invited to visit our website at www.sd5.bc.ca to create a profile and apply for postings. Applications should include a cover letter, resume, certificates and at least three
(3) professional references, preferably from current supervisors.
Note: WHEN APPLYING FOR POSITIONS IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE APPLICANT TO PROVIDE DETAILS OF THEIR QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POSITION.
The successful applicant will be subject to the terms of the Criminal Records Review Act. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Contact Name||Heather Hockley|