|Start Date||December 27th, 2023|
- Experience with toddlers and love working with children
- Be patient, dynamic, flexible, responsible, reliable, punctual, and fun
- Always have safety in mind
- Great communication skills
- Meal prep experience
- House cleaning experience
- Valid Class 5 drivers license
- 5 yr driver’s abstract
- Criminal record check
- Be able to provide children first aid.
- 2 reference contacts to provide
Help a mom of 2 kids with daily duties including:
- Actively play and engage with the baby (9 months old in January 2024) and the toddler (2.5 years old in January 2024)
- Help feed toddler
- Driving the toddler to activities and participate to the activities
- House keeping: meal prep, laundry, dishes, vacuuming, general cleaning and tidying
Hours: 9-5pm (can be negotiated) Monday to Friday from December 27th, 2023 until February 12th, 2024. If good fit, possible contract renewal after March 11th.
Please send Résumé and cover letter highlighting why you are good with children to email@example.com
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé and cover letter Via Email
|Contact Name||Marie-Helene Clopin|