|Employer||Creston PhysioWorks & More|
– Must work well with others but also independently
– Have a Strong work ethic
– Take ownership to complete a task from start to finish
– Attention to detail and ability to manage time effectively
– Ability to handle sensitive situations while respecting patients confidentiality at the same time
– Timeliness is an asset
– Have good attention to detail
– Must be proficient using Mac OS systems
– must be available 4-12 hours a week, morning and afternoon, with ability to work more if required.
Work with a variety of paramedical professionals in a fast paced office. Job requires answering client calls, booking appointments, doing all appointment transactions and insurance billings, email, faxes, scanning, laundry, cleaning, etc.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email with a cover letter - NO WALK INS
|Contact Name||Creston PhysioWorks & More|
|Address||312 19TH AVE N, MAILING 312B 19th Ave N|