|Employer||Lower Kootenay Band (Health)|
- provide quality health care to individuals and families within the Lower Kootenay Band while respecting and valuing Indigenous culture and traditions.
- support the operation of the Lower Kootenay Band Health Centre by collaborating with community members, healthcare professionals, and other service providers to ensure the best possible health outcomes for the community.
- committed to providing culturally safe care
- planning and implementation of vaccine clinics, community-led health promotion and health screening events
**Full job description available on request**
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree
- Possess a valid, current nursing license issued by BCCNM
- Possess a valid BC Provincial Class 4 Drivers License
- Current valid CPR HCP Certification
- Criminal Record Check
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for full job description.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
|Contact Name||Rhonda Basil|
|Address||3425 Hwy 21/Old Community Road|