|Employer||Coy’s Par 3|
|Terms||Seasonal F/T or P/T|
We are hiring for part time/full time cooks, for breakfast, lunch and dinner shifts, and catering. Flexibility in work schedule is important, as well as flexibility in working in prep or on the line.
• Working as a team, prepare food items for customers as requested, including special requests, in a timely and consistent manner
• Prepare food according to company recipes, understanding that consistency in quality/taste and presentation is key.
• Follow portion control guidelines as set out by management.
• Control and minimize waste.
• Ensure work environment and stations are clean and sanitized
• Check food before it is served to customers.
• Keeping with Health & safety guidelines, follow proper food handling procedures.
• Maintain a clean and sterilized food prep and line area,
• 2-3 years experience in the food service industry.
• Maintain a valid food handlers certificate.
• Strong working knowledge of food preparation techniques, cooking methods, and safety and sanitation practices.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to read, comprehend, and follow recipes.
• Strong attention to detail and a willingness to achieve consistency in food taste and presentation every day.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email
|Contact Name||Marlene Fehr-Power|
|Address||4476 Columere Road|