|Employer||Creston Community Forest|
|Terms||part-time to full-time dependent on workload and weather|
|Start Date||May 1, 2023|
• This is a part-time to full-time position and will be dependent on workload, approval of projects, weather and trail conditions.
• This is a youth position hiring workers between the ages of 16 and 29.
• The work season is normally from early May to the end of August.
• Rate of pay is $22.00 per hour.
• A typical workday is 8 hours including travel time to and from the worksite. Some workdays may be up to 10 hours when access to a work site is more than 2 hours by vehicle and/or foot.
• Transportation to and from the CCF office to the trail head will be provided.
• Appropriate hiking
The Creston Community Forest (CCF) requires a trail crew worker for the summer of 2023. Under the supervision of our Trail Foreman, you will assist with maintaining hiking trails on Mt. Thompson and Arrow Mountain along with building new trails in the Creston Valley. Trail work will include improving or building trail grade using hand tools, brushing and pruning vegetation, installing trail signs and other duties as required to maintain CCF’s trail network.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email
|Contact Name||Daniel Gratton|
|Address||PO Box 551|