|Employer||Regional District of Central Kootenay|
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience working with and around the public,
consultants, and contractors.
- Knowledge of methods, techniques, and equipment used in excavation and general building construction.
- Ability to visit the project sites and navigate rough/uneven terrain.
- Current BC Driver’s License with satisfactory Drivers Abstract and Satisfactory Criminal Record.
Projects are anticipated to run from April to October, hours of approx. 15-40 hours per week can be expected.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Able to read and interpret building and water pipe
drawings and specifications
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Self motivated and highly organized
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Competent computer skills (Word, Excel,
- Data gathering, analysis, and report writing skills
- Ability to take quality photos on a smartphone
- Ability to act with tact and diplomacy
- Knowledge of local area
For available opportunities visit our job posting here: https://www.rdck.ca/EN/main/administration/jobs.html
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Contact Name||Paige Lefranc|
|Address||531 16 Ave S|