|Employer||Columbia Basin Trust|
We are looking for an individual with a minimum two-year diploma or a university degree in communications, marketing, social media, journalism, business or other communications-related field or equivalent. The ideal candidate will have two to four years of communications and marketing experience preferably writing a range of content, supporting media relations activities, coordinating social media and digital campaigns, audio visual projects, advertising and supporting events. Experience with Wordpress, website content management and Adobe Creative Suite is required. Experience with email campaign software such as Campaigner, and experience with design software such as Canva or Creatopy (formerly Bannersnack) is also an asset.
To provide and maintain a safe and healthy work environment for all employees, the Trust has a COVID-19 Vaccination Policy that requires all employees to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Employees who are unable to be vaccinated due to a personal characteristic protected under the BC Human Rights Code may request an exemption to the Vaccination Policy
Reporting to the Manager, Communications, the successful candidate will:
• Coordinate communications and marketing plans and campaigns.
• Develop communication and marketing materials including writing stories, media releases, video scripts, briefing notes, web copy, speaking notes, PowerPoint presentations, reports, brochures and other marketing materials.
• Coordinate web, digital and social media strategies, including advertising and writing copy.
• Coordinate media relations and outreach efforts.
• Coordinate events and activities as required.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
submit a cover letter and resume on our website at https://ourtrust.org/about/careers/ by February 5, 2023.