|Employer||Axis Family Resources Ltd.|
|Salary||309.41 per 24-hour shift|
|Terms||Permanent F/T, P/T, and Casual Opportunities Available|
Specialized Caregivers & Specialized Caregiver Support Workers
Wage: $309.41 per 24-hour shift and $21.63 – $23.10 per hour; as per the collective agreement
Axis Family Resources Ltd. is hiring Casual, Part-Time, and Full-Time Specialized Caregivers and Specialized Caregiver Support Workers to support Persons Served living in our Specialized Supportive Housing. Building and maintaining healthy relationships with our Persons Served through a trauma-informed practice is the core of our work. You will promote a positive and healthy environment that supports our persons served.
- A certificate or diploma in Community Services, Health Care Aid, Human Services, or other related discipline
- Minimum 1- 2 years’ experience in social services, or a combination of education and experience will be considered
- Related experience in working with vulnerable populations or behavioural challenges will also be considered an asset (please outline type of experience in the ‘message to the employer’ section during the application process)
- Reliable transportation and a valid BC driver’s licence
- Knowledge of and the ability to work with complex trauma, Autism, FASD, ODD
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email
|Contact Name||Lisa McKenzie|
|Address||24 - 11th Avenue South|