|Start Date||June 5, 2023|
• Experience with toddlers and love working with children
• Be patient, dynamic, flexible, responsible, reliable, punctual, and fun
• Always have safety in mind
• Great communication skills
• Meal prep experience
• House cleaning experience
• Valid Class 5 drivers license (we can provide a vehicle)
• 5 yr driver’s abstract
• Criminal record check
• Be able to provide children first aid.
• 2 reference contacts to provide
Job duties and responsibilities :
Help a mom of a newborn and toddler with daily duties including:
• Actively play and engage with one toddler (2 years old in July 2023)
• Help feed toddler
• Driving the toddler to activities and participate to the activities
• House keeping: meal prep, laundry, dishes, vacuuming, general cleaning and tidying
- guaranteed hours: 9am-1pm and 4-6pm Monday to Friday.
- On occasion:
* 6-8 pm during week or occasional weekends.
* Some mornings on weekends (9-1pm) as needed (not very often).
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email