|Employer||We Grow BC Ltd.|
|Terms||Contract - 1 year Maternity Leave Coverage|
- Knowledge of cannabis quality metrics is considered an asset.
- Experience in GMP/GPP/GAP environment is an asset.
- Proven track record of success in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal (public speaking) communication skills
- High attention to detail and processes
- Able to work individually or as part of a team
- Able to multi-task efficiently
- Maintain the electronic Quality Management System (QMS).
- Manage controlled documents through the QMS, including change controls, revisions, and periodic review initiation.
- Initiate, track, and submit deviation reports and corrective and preventative actions for management review.
- Review and approve product packaging and master case labels for all internal and 3rd party packaging events.
- Produce internal Certificate of Analysis (CoA) for buyers and marketing from laboratory provided CoAs.
- Complete all other tasks related to the position, as assigned by the Quality Assurance Manager
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via email, no phone calls or walk-in's