|Employer||Rocky Mountain Metis Association|
|Salary||$55,000 to $65,000 annually|
|Terms||Contract: 1 year term|
Rocky Mountain Metis Association is, a non profit organization located in Cranbrook, BC. We are looking for a Community Culture Service Coordinator to join our team and guide our organization forward for our "Project Growing our Impact" plan. The purpose of this project is to develop new internal tools and strategies, including a strategic plan, updated policies and procedures, and a new data entry system.
- Proven work experience as a Coordinator for a Non-Profit or similar role
- Proven experience as a Coordinator or other managerial position
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans
- Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company
- Familiarity with management best practices
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in business management or related are preferred
- Experience in establishing business goals and strategies
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communications and leadership qualities
- Ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of Non-Profit operations and regulations
- Knowledge of QuickBooks online an asset
- Must have superior empathy or social skills to build relationships between organization and communities
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Develop and implement a strategic plan, needs assessment, including by-law and policy and procedure review and implementation, monthly operational reporting to the Board, and ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
Modernize technology and processes: purchase office technology; website building, develop and implement a new data entry system.
Implement staff training activities, which may include training in First Aid, Word and Excel.
Must be willing to travel to different communities within Rocky Mountain Metis Association to determine the needs of the communities.
Advise the President on strategic issues.
Present reports on the company's business and performance to the Present of the Board of Directors.
Build relationships with external experts and agencies through seminars, conferences and professional networking.
Thank you for your tintere4st and application. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Due to the eligibility criteria determined by the funding stream that have this position available, the successful applicant must be a self-identified Metis person.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
For more information or to apply please forward your resume with references to email@example.com