|Terms||Pick a term|
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers, management, and employees.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays.
- Must be alert to all yard activities to help customers, use equipment properly, help in loss control and yard safety and security measures, etc.
- Must read and comprehend written and printed materials, as well as information presented in numerical form.
- Must safely operate yard equipment and tools, including forklift, pallet jack, lumber cart, banding machine, radial arm saw, etc.
- Must move materials weighing up to 100 pounds to or from the yard, placing them on or removing them from trucks, pallets, etc.
- High School graduation or equivalent.
- Ability to work co-operatively in a team atmosphere
Yard Person maintains the lumberyard. They load and unload materials, store them in the proper locations. This is accomplished by using a variety of equipment including forklifts, pallet jacks, lumber carts, etc. They must also greet and serve yard customers and, therefore, need to be familiar with inventory, prices, returns and exchange policies.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or in person.
|Contact Name||Dave Catharell/ Chris Catharell|
|Address||1608 NW Blvd.|