|Employer||School District 5 (Southeast Kootenay)|
This position is casual on call as required for the community of Cranbrook. Work consists of day/evening and some weekends:
HOURS OF WORK: Twelve months per year position.
WAGE RATE: As per C.U.P.E Local 4165 Agreement
DUTIES: As per C.U.P.E. Local 4165 Agreement
QUALIFICATIONS: As per C.U.P.E Local 4165 Job Description
1. Grade 12 or equivalent
2. Valid British Columbia Driver's License may be required.
3. Building Maintenance Service Workers Certificate or equivalent combination of training
Please provide details of your qualifications when applying.
1. Ensure secure, safe and sanitary conditions of facility and grounds such as setting
alarms, locking doors, snow removal, dusting, sweeping, washing and garbage pickup.
2. Maintain an inventory of cleaning equipment and supplies. 3. Operate and care for equipment related to the position. 4. Make routine repairs. 5. Develop work methods to handle assigned tasks. 6. Check and replace supplies as needed.
7. Perform other job and maintenance related duties.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Contact Name||Heather Hockley|
|Address||940 Industrial Road #1|