Education, Training and Experience:
• Grade 12
• Graduation from a Medical Office Assistant Certificate Program from an accredited Community College
• Two years recent related experience in a health care setting; Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
• Completion of a 5 minute Typing Test at 40 wpm dated within the past 48 months and must be issued from a valid institution only. (ON-LINE TESTS NOT ACCEPTED)
• Current valid BC Driver's License
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to type at 40 wpm
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others in
The Kaslo Urgent & Primary Care Centre at Victorian Hospital of Kaslo is looking for a Casual Medical Office Assistant / Clerk to join their team! If you hold a Medical Office Assistant Certificate, plus two year's recent experience in a health care setting, a current 5 minute Typing Test 40 wpm or greater and a current valid BC Driver's license....Apply today!
The Urgent and Primary Care Centres (UPCC) use a team-based approach and include a variety of health-care professionals who closely work together to provide your care. The UPCC Medical Office Assistant will work in co
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Contact Name||Tealya Vickers|
|Address||505 Doyle Ave|