|Salary||Based upon experience|
|Terms||Permanent Full-Time or Permanent Part-Time|
In this role, you will be responsible for assisting in managing the store and being directly responsible for the grocery department.
The successful applicant will have the following skill sets and attributes:
- Have worked a minimum of 5 years in the grocery department of a medium-sized grocery store;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to quickly develop and maintain a positive relationship with others; and,
- A positive attitude.
- Ensuring the highest standard of customer service is provided at all times;
- Motivate and inspire employees and continually build and maintain a team culture;
- Ensure all customers concerns are dealt with effectively and efficiently, keeping in line with the store's customer service excellence standards;
- Manage the performance and development of store employees, and,
- Ordering stock from various suppliers, maintaining inventory control, ensuring product selection and a consistent in-stock position, maximizing sales, and achieving budgeted gross profit margin and productivity requirement
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email
|Contact Name||George Wood|
|Address||814 Michael Road|