|Employer||St. Eugene Golf Resort and Casino|
|Start Date||January 2021|
• 2+ years experience as a Catering Manager, or similar experience in event planning.
• At least 1 year experience in a hotel setting.
• Experience with Maestro an asset.
• Must be computer-literate and proficient in Microsoft Office.
Must apply for, receive and maintain a Gaming License from Gaming Policy & Enforcement Branch (GPEB), British Columbia.
The Catering and Events Manager will manage upcoming groups and events, and meet clients’ needs through active communication, planning, and team coordination.
• Communication with clients prior to events and conventions to initiate, negotiate, and close contracts for all catered functions.
• Update and increase client prospects through active selling and soliciting.
• Plan, up sell and coordinate all event details with each clients.
• Market, sell and write banquet event orders for local weddings, social events and catering functions.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Contact Name||St. Eugene Resort and Casino|
|Address||7777 Mission Road|