|Employer||St. Eugene Golf Resort and Casino|
|Start Date||November 2021|
Must apply for, receive and maintain a Gaming License from Gaming Policy & Enforcement Branch (GPEB), British Columbia.
Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration/Commerce or Engineering from a recognized post secondary institution and/or a suitable level of education and experience.
Experience in a Casino Resort is preferred.
At least one major/relevant industry standard certification:
Microsoft Certified Systems Administer or Systems Engineer (MCSA or MCSE 2003 or later)
CISCO Certified Network Associate or Professional (CCNA or CCNP)
• Design, configure and maintain scripts in a Windows, Linux or UNIX environment. (AIX, Solaris, CentOS, Red Hat, etc.)
• Design, configure and maintain a complex Cisco network.
• Manage potential IT Employees recruitment, training and performance
• Implement intrusion detections/prevention firewalls and other network security related systems. Perform ongoing audits of all IT systems to identify and minimize security risks.
• Research and evaluate new technologies and software and make upgrade recommendations for current IT infrastructure.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
|Contact Name||St. Eugene Resort and Casino|
|Address||7777 Mission Road|