|Employer||Sparwood Treehouse Day Care|
|Salary||$ /hr wages range from $19/hr to $23/hr depending on experience and qualifications.|
|Terms||Full -Time position offering 35 to 40 hours a week.|
|Start Date||Start date would be based on availability; however, there are immediate openings.|
Qualifications; Early Childhood, Assistant or Infant/Toddler Certificate, Valid First Aid certificate (or willingness to obtain one) and a clean Criminal Record Check.
• Work independently as well as part of a team to create, maintain and supervise a safe and healthy environment where children are comfortable to explore and learn within their individual development level.
• Provide learning opportunities through group activities, games, art, dramatic play and music.
• Guide children in development of proper eating, dressing and toilet habits.
• Supervise and serve snacks/meals.
• Assist in maintaining records of children while adhering to our confidentiality policy.
• Maintaining a neat, orderly, and clean environment, including all activity and program areas, kitchen and bathrooms.
Benefits; vacation – 4% accrued on each pay, medical and dental plan, life insurance, 3 sick days per year, reimbursement for workshops and/or courses to advance your career in Early Childhood Education. Qualifying Licensed Educators will receive a $2 an hour wage top up from the government.
To apply or get further information contact Cathy Conners, Phone; 250-425-4443 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email
|Contact Name||Cathy Connors|
|Address||421 Pine Ave|