|Employer||Creston & District Credit Union|
This is a non-benefited position with potential to advance to a benefitted permanent position. Hours and wage dependent on qualifications and experience.
• Credit Union or Banking experience preferred
• Cash experience required
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Effective communication skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• The ability to multitask
• Attention to detail and accuracy in work
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Strong computer skills
• High School Diploma
• Must be at least 19 years of age
• Must be able to work Tuesday – Saturday as required
Qualified applicants are invited to forward their cover letter and resume no later than October 1st, 2021 to the branch at 140 – 11th Avenue North, Creston,
via email to email@example.com or by mail to:
Creston & District Credit Union
PO Box 215
Creston BC V0B 1G0
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants to be interviewed will be contacted.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
In Person With Résumé, By Mail, or by Email
|Contact Name||Kim Appleton|
|Address||140 11 Ave N, Box 215|