· Extensive office experience working independently and without supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven and substantial experience with account collections including small claims courts and liens.
- Demonstrated experience working with a variety of software programs. Experience with Microsoft Office preferred
- Well-developed communication, interpersonal, project management and time management skills are a must
- Experience in an administrative support function an asset
- Contribute to an upbeat and safe atmosphere in the workplace
- Valid Drivers Licence
Part-time Store Administrator
Kal Tire is the largest independently owned tire dealer in Canada with over 250 locations. Our business philosophy centers on exceeding our customers’ expectations and relies on our entrepreneurial team members to provide exceptional customer service.
Responsibilities of this very busy position include collections as well as administrative functions of the receivables, retread, inventory and invoicing processes. In addition, this position performs a number of general office duties.
This role is for the Kal Tire Store located in Sparwood, BC.
|To Apply||Please use the contact information as directed in the listing.
Résumé Via Email
|Contact Name||Melanie Powell|
|Address||601 SPARWOOD DR, SPARWOOD, BRITISH COLUMBIA|